viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

"Fly with me" cantada por primera vez!

La nueva canción de los Jonas Brothers "Fly with me" fue pasada por primera vez en Radio Disney EE.UU... aunque ya la habiamos puesto en el blog... esta es la primera vez oficial que se escucha en el mundo.... la canción es simplemente bellísima y la más romántica que he escuchado...




Y aquí esta la letra:

It’s you and me forever, It’s you and me right now, It’ll be all right, It’ll be all right, Chasing stars and losing shadows, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, So won’t you fly with me, Oh Yeah, Gonna fly with me now, Now the past can come alive, And give it meaning, And a reason, To give all I can, To belive once again, It’s you and me forever, It’s you and me right now, It’ll be all right, It’ll be all right, Chasing stars and losing shadows, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, So won’t you fly with me, Maybe you were just a friend, Knowing you were miles away, From the place where you needed to be, And you’re right here with me, It’s you and me forever, It’s you and me right now, It’ll be all right, Chasing stars and losing shadows, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, So won’t you fly with me, It’s you and me forever, It’s you and me right now, It’ll be all right, It’ll be all right, Chasing stars and losing shadows, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, So won’t you fly with me, So won’t you fly, So won’t you fly, So won’t you fly with me