domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2009

Selena no quiere drama


Selena Gomez se volvió adicta a las webs con chismes de celebridadesbecame addicted to celebrity gossip sites by hanging out with one friend who was completely obsessed: She revealed to BOP!: 'Someone in my life checked them all the time.'After seeing the embarrassing pictures and rumors, it started to hurt her self-esteem: 'I was taking everything to heart. It was like, I'm too this, I'm too that! It was so much drama.'Selena finally turned to Mommy Mandy for help: 'She taught me to not taking everything so personally. I know what the truth is. As long as I know and let my fans know that more than half the stuff they read is not true, it's not going to control my life anymore.'


Abajo hay un vídeo en el que Sel dice que se siente como una princesa